Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Tag I Stole:)

While bored on the internet, I came across this tag, so I decided to take it! It's pretty long so...be prepared:D




Where's your phone right now?
In the car.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Nope. Who wants to hang out? ;)

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yup.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Enchanted! Hee hee

Does anything hurt on your body?
My tooth aches:p

How are you?
Pretty good, I miss home though


Are you excited for next year?
I guess!

Is your room clean?

What a stupid question, of course not!

How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

What are you doing?
I'm sitting in McDonalds hogging the free wi-fi and eating french fries:)

I bet you miss somebody right now:
Oh yes. Everyone in Florida<3

What are you planning on doing after this?
Going to pick up my dad.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes, but only short ones


Who did you push last?
My sister, who else? ;)

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Uhhhmmmm, I don't know!

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Only about a million:) when your as music obsessed as me, it's kind of a law!

What does your hair look like right now?
It's just hanging off my head:)

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yeah, a lot of people, including my best friend!

Did you get hurt today?
I got a head ache, if that counts.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Yesterday, when I was feeling especially homesick.

What are you looking forward to?
Going home!

Do you currently want something?
Yeah, I need to download some new tunes!

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Actually, I'm drinking Sprite right now:)

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
One of my parents, I don't know which!

Where are you?
In McDonalds

Do you like to walk in the rain?
For sure
.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
I love it! Me, my sister, and my friend get in deep convo's while looking at the stars!

Do you think you are a nice person?
I guess.


Do you like swimming?
I love it.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Yeah, I used to live on the ocean

Do you go to school?
 No, for two reasons, one I'm out of school, and two even when I did go to school, I was homeschooled!

 
Do you want to go to college?
Well, yes and no. I'm probably going to beauty school. I don't know if that classifies as college.


 
What do you want to be?
A singer/songwriter. But that'll never happen so probably a beautician.

Do you want kids?
Eh, not for a LONG time. I need freedom:)

Do you like going to the beach?
Who doesn't?

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
My sister and parents.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Uh-huh

Who do you hate right now?
Justin Bieber. Ha ha:)

Who is the last person you yelled at?

Probably my sister. Just a guess.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My parents

Are you in a complicated relationship?
I'm not sure...

What did you do 2 nights ago?
Stayed at home, talked with my sister til 3:00 in the morning.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My Grandmaw.

Does a hug make you feel better?
If it was from Nick Jonas,yes it would.

How long ago did you hug someone?

Uhhh, maybe last night???



Anything good happening tomorrow?
Not that I can think of.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
No...

Do you have unlimited texting?
No, but I desperately want it! Buying minutes is frustrating:p

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Uhh, I guess ears, but my ears are REALLY sensitive, so I've never got it done.

 
Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
Classified:)
 
Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Hello, Nick Jonas???? OMG how did you get my number?!?!"


Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Uhhhh, I don't think so.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
 Yeah, my best friend, but she's 10 hours away.


Do you think two people can last forever?
Uhhhm, if they were Christians, then yes.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
 
Hmmmmm, I do not know.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Certainly not. This trip to North Carolina has given me much more respect for the saying "home sweet home"

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
No.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
To me? No. But I would like to think that Zach Porter was singing just to me at the Allstar Weekend concert!

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Yes, but it would not be fun.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yeah.
Last person to make you smile?
Probably my sister. Or my mom.

How was last night?
Boring:p
If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm upset, or lonely. Or maybe thinking about Duran Visek or Nick Jonas or Cameron Quiseng, or Zach Porter, or Logan Henderson, or.....

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Eh, thats a bit dramatic.

Do you have trust issues?
Uhhhm, no.
Was this a good weekend?
Yup, we had some friends visiting
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not really.



I tag:


Abby
Mina
and Nicki




Enjoy:)




-Marelle<3

No comments: