Monday, August 29, 2011

Pictures Are Here:)

Alrighty, yesterday, I told ya'll I would post some pictures of my new shoes, jacket, and backpack. So here they are!

Here are my super cute new shoes that I am in love with! They are heeled with a large bow on the side, a cool flower print, and they are peep toed:)

 Here's the front of my new jacket, it has silver buttons, red stitching, and studs.


An here is the back! Cool design and more studs!



I put the shoes and the jacket together with a cool T-shirt and checkered skirt I had to make a cool outfit. And yup, that's my pup in the back of the second pic:)


And here is my super cute zebra print, peace sign patchwork backpack my parents got for me! It will come in handy for holding my stuff at Disney World.


What do ya think? COMMENT:)

-Marelle<3

P.S. I also got a really cute new bathing suit, I might get you some pics of that, we'll see!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Cute! I LOVE those boots! ♥

Maggie said...

What a cute outfit! Great pictures too.


~Maggie~

Marelle said...

Thanks!


-Marelle<3

Nicki said...

oo its all adorablee!!! :D love the shoess tho haha