Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eat To The Beat!

‘Eat to the Beat’ 2011 Concert Series at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival


Woo-hoo, I'm going to be back in Florida just in time to see the annual Epcot Eat to the Beat Festival! I love this, because since me and my fam have annual Disney passes, we can go see a bunch of awesome artists for free, whenever we want! I am so excited because one of my fav bands, Night Ranger, is going to be there again, I will get to see them for the third time! The other artists I'm looking forward to are Hanson, Sister Hazel, and 38 Special! To see the all the info on the concert series, and a full list of artists, click here!





Who's going to the concert series? Who would you like to see? COMMENT:)

-Marelle<3

2 comments:

Joyful said...

I thought of you guys when I saw Night Ranger was playing again!

I'm most excited about Sister Hazel.
So glad we'll have passes this year!

Nicki said...

i love those concerts!!!!! :D