Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sick:p

I'm going to apologize in advance for the lack of substance in this post, I'm afraid it's going to be quite complain-y/pitiful.


I've been sick for the past couple days, and basically I've just been laying around the house. I had some kind of stomach issue and a fever, and I haven't really been eating much, or feeling strong enough to do much. Today I feel a tiny bit better, I felt good enough to go to McDonalds, and I ate a small fry, so hopefully I will be all-the-way-better soon.


For the good news, my grandparents are coming up to visit on the 7th of September, so I'm looking forward to that.


How have you guys been? What have you been doing lately? Let me know under comments!

-Marelle<3


2 comments:

Abby said...

Yuck. I hate to be sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Marelle said...

Thanks, Abby:)


-Marelle<3