Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Months And A Day!!!

Yup, two months and one day until we go H-O-M-E *sighs*



Okay, so actually I'm not completely lonely right now, our friends Jason and Tami have been up visiting us this week, but sadly they have to leave tomorrow. We have done a lot of cool things while they've been up though, like tubing, going to "fancy" restaurants, and yesterday we even went to see Kung Fu Panda 2. It was really good!




What has everyone else been up to? COMMENT:)



Your Blogger Buddy,

Marelle<3

3 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like fun!
Home is so nice. :-)
I like your polka dot background!
We haven't seen either of the Kung Fu Panda movies.
Which one do you like best?

I made some coffee cake and I made some tissue paper flowers.

Thanks for sharing what you've been up to!

Blessings,
Leah

Joyful said...

We had soo much fun with you guys :)
Only 7 weeks and 6 days til we see you again!

Shelley said...

Hello there, I like your blog! I read your guest post over at His Sparrow. I've never been tubing, but I want to one day. Nice post! :)