Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Hap's

Heyoooooo:)


Here's what's been up:

1. So, ready for some super exciting news?(Well, for me!) December 10th Kicking Daisies are coming back to Florida, and I talked to Ben Spremulli from the band, and yup, we're are definitely doing an interview! :D Boo-yah:) I'll let you know when I get more details figured out, all I know as of now, is Ben said that I should get in contact with their manager and ask them to find a private place for us to do the interview, so I did and I'm waiting for a reply. News coming soon!

2. I got the cutest new shoes today, short, heeled peep-toe boots for $15! I will try to post pics soon!


3. Yesterday, my parents bought me this super cute cloth backpack that I had my eye on for awhile! I'll also get some pics of that for ya;)


4. I watched the Phineas and Ferb movie last night, so good! I love Perry<3


5. I bought a really cool jacket for only $3 at Burkes Outlet a couple days ago! It's black with red stitching and silver studs! Pics coming soon:D (Hmm, I've been finding good deals all over the place, huh?)


What's going on with you people out there? And also, what subjects would you like to see me post about? And I will be posting the pictures soon!


-Marelle<3

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I haven't seen the new Phineas and Fer movie yet, but it looks good! I love Perry too! He's so cute with his little secret agent hat! :)