Monday, September 5, 2011

Fashion Poll

Okay, so the other day, Mina got some shots of me in three different outfits, now, for fun, I want you, the readers, to vote on which is your favorite! Check them out, then comment below to tell me which one you're liking!




                                                                          Outfit 1:
Floral Vest: From some random yard sale:)
Grey Tank Top: Walmart
Black Skirt: Forever 21
White Leggings: Target
Black Boots: Shoe Show

                                                       Outfit 2:
Hat: Claires
Shirt: Walmart
Leggings: Walmart
Shoes: Ross

                                                   Outfit 3:
  Tank: Target
  Skirt: Kohls
   Shoes: Rue 21

Which is your favorite? Cast your vote now;)

-Marelle

4 comments:

Mina said...

I think I like outfit #3:)
But #2 is good too
-Mina;)

Leah said...

My favorite is the first. Those shoes are really neat and the shirt is cute. :-)

Oh, and your dogs are cute, too. ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Leah

Abby said...

I think I like #1. Or maybe #3. :) They're all pretty!

Nicki said...

i like 2:]
why arent you smiling tho? :D