Sunday, January 30, 2011

Luke Puckett:-)

My cousin Luke's 8th birthday is coming up, and I'm SO sad to say I'm gonna be gone for it:(


Luke is a special little boy who loves to make me laugh! We have been best friends ever since he was really little:) We both love Pirates of the Caribbean, bike riding, playing kickball, and lots of other things. It's hard for me to believe that he's gonna be eight, it seems like yesterday that he could barely even talk!


I just wanted to say that I love you Luke, and I hope your birthday party is awesome(Though how awesome can it be if I'm not there, lol)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER THAT NEVER WAS:D




-Marelle<3








2 comments:

Nicki said...

aw cute! lol
HAppyBirthday!!!! :]

chrysti said...

Thank you Marelle, I love it!!! Have fun on your trip. Love Luke.