Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Busy Life Goes On...


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssss:D


We just had a little mini-vacay to North Carolina! It was a lot of fun! The reason we went up was because we are probably buying a house up there to live in for the summer and weekends and stuff like that, and our parents wanted to look at the houses they had in mind. We left Wenesday night, at about 4:30, and we got home the following Sunday evening.

We stayed with our good family friends, Rich and Shelby Bankston, we stay with them just about every time we go to NC, they live at the very top of Trimont mountain in Franklin, NC. It was really cold there, being on top of a mountain and all, and we finally got to see snow on Thursday night! Me and Mina had never seen snow before, so it was a really big deal for such big Sunshine staters as us:) We had a snowball fight, and made a little mini-snowman (there wasn't enough snow to make a whole one), and sadly it stopped snowing that night, and it all melted before the next morning, which was kind of a bummer.


We fond a house that we might buy up there, it's by Sylva, which is a really cute little town, and it has five and a half acres of property, which is mostly woods, which I think is really cool because I love the woods! Our dogs would love it too, because there's lots of room for them to run:) Were not sure about though, were looking at some other places too, and if we stay near Franklin, I'm getting a job at the library! Well, really I'm volunteering at first, and hopefully that will turn into a job:) It'll be my first job, and I'm really excited. If we move near Sylva though, I'll probably work at the Humane Society or something like that. I'm excited because my dad says once I get experience in volunteering I can get a real job somwhere around there and start making money!

. I don't know how I'm going to survive staying away from everyone for the whole summer though, I could hardly even take a few days! It stinks because all my friends go to school, and I'm gonna be gone when they're off for the summer, which is a big bummer. I wanna go to NC, but for three months? That's a little much! By the way, we are moving out of our current house by March 1st, and I haven't even started packing! Thinking about the move just makes me kinda sad I guess, and I wish we weren't moving so soon.


While we were in NC, our precious little cat Ms. Brown died. My mamaw fond her underneath my dad's bike ramp. Were all really upset, she was our sweetie pie, and I miss her so much. But she's in a better place.

I LOVE YOU MS. BROWN<3



Peace, and Love,

Marelle<3


P.S. We are having an awesome contest on our youtube at the moment, check it out! You have to invite people to subsribe, for each person you invited that actually subscribed you get one entry, and we will randomly select one third place winner, who's prize will be a youtube.com/minaandmarellecole purse for a girl, or a youtube.com/minaandmarellecole bouncy eyeball for a boy, one second place winner, who's prize will be a youtube.com/minaandmarellecole T-shirt, and for a boy a youtube.com/minaandmarellecole pencil case. The grand prize winner will win the first ever MinaandMarelleCole exclusive comedy DVD, personalized just for you! So start inviting your friends that have youtube accounts to subsribe to youtube.com/minaandmarellecole! Oh, and also check out the newest member of our youtube team, Justin Wilkerson on our channel now, and send him you questions and dares!

No comments: