Monday, January 3, 2011

Prayers; and a movie

Hello everyone, how has life been for you?


I wanted to ask you to pray for my dad, his back has been hurting him, and yesterday when he was out in the woods he threw something and threw it out, and also hurt his leg really bad, now he's having some kind of a muscle control problem in his leg(I don't really know the technical name) he finally got out of bed today, but his leg is still hurting him and he's having a little trouble walking, so please pray for him to feel better.


Also, if you could pray for my other family, that would be great too, my mothers granny just died of cancer and her and my papaw are kinda depressed right now, so yeah, thanks.


Anyway, while all of this was going on yesterday, I was at a movie in The Villages, some of our good friends took me and Mina to see "Tangled" and it was really good! I would really recommend that you go to see it.

Thanks, have a great day:)

-Marelle

No comments: