Friday, January 21, 2011

Accomplishments


When a new year starts, I think a lot about what I would like to accomplish, how I would like to change myself to become a better person. I guess you could call it new year's resolutions, although I've never really thought of it like that. Well, come to think of it, I'm constantly trying to accomplish things during the year too.

I thought I would share with you some of the things that I want to do this year.


I want to write more stories. Well, correction, I want to FINISH more stories. I love writing short stories, but I never get around to finishing them. I've started so many writing projects that I haven't finished, so this year my goal is to write 5 short stories in full. (I thought I would keep expectations low so I might actually succeed, lol:D) If I do end up doing this, I will post them on my blog so you can read them.


I want to write more songs. Writing music is something I've always loved, but lately I've been so busy I haven't found the time to sit down and write. I sometimes wait for an inspiration to strike, or other times I just go ahead and write. I'd really like to write 5 more songs this year, because music is special to me, and writing is also special to me.


An obvious goal this year is to get my learners permit! I can't wait for that!


The farthest I've ever ridden on my bike is 18 miles, and my next goal is to beat that! I want to ride over 20 miles on my bike this year, that would be really cool! I love getting exercise, and this would be a perfect way to exercise! I do ride my bike everyday, but I want a challenge! Who's with me?


And lastly, I want to make my youtube(youtube.com/minaandmarellecole) really awesome! I want to document me and my sisters lives and post it on youtube weekly! We get to do so many cool things, like going to Disney world, and I would love for everyone to get to see that! I also want to film all of the goofy things that we do with our friends to share as well, because life as a teen is short, so we need to make the most of it and be able to remember every moment!




What are your goals for this year? Tell me!


-Marelle<3

No comments: