Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bike Trail















Even though it's the middle of winter, here in FL it's been so perfect out, very good for taking long walks and bike rides on our local bike trail. These pictures are from a couple days ago when me, Mina, and Tori went for a walk on the bike trail with our dogs Bing and Belle, and Tori's dog Brittany. I wanted to get some pictures from the goat pen, but the goats weren't out when I went up there, so maybe I'll get some pics of them later.


Have an awesome day, and stay warm!

-Marelle:D

3 comments:

Leah said...

Aah yes. Fond memories. I remember being there with you all. :-) It's actually been kind of warm here too... And I just have to say, that tree is so pretty.

Blessings,
Leah

Nicki said...

itss been really cold heree!! :P lol ://
but cutee pix~! Aww thee dogieess♥ lol

Mina said...

That was so fun! we should go again today! lol i'm even wearing the same outfit as that day!