Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Send Your Ideas/Questions!

Would you like to see me and Mina do your ideas for comedy skits, dares, songs,questions for us to answer, or anything else on our Youtube channel? Then send me your ideas! For the first time me and my sister are opening up our channel for your ideas! Have a funny thing you'd like to see us do? Sounds good! Wanna see us sing your favorite song? Awesome! Have an idea for a cool comedy skit? Send it!Got a question for us? Bring it on! Even if you don't have a Youtube account, thats okay! You can give me your ideas under my blog comments, or email them to me at colemarelle@yahoo.com, or if you do have a Youtube, you can send me and Mina a message and/or comment on our Youtube channel youtube.com/minaandmarellecole. We might not get to do every idea, but we will contact you if we like yours!



Be sure to check back at our channel for all our viewers ideas videos!



Thanks so much, TTYL!



-Marelle<3

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'd like anything you do... but as for ideas...hmm, let me see.

1. You could sing hymns
2. You could do a Bible story skit
3. Or make a condensed version of a book.

Well, those are just off the top of my head. I'll let you know if I think of anything else!