Monday, July 11, 2011

If You Happen To Care What's On My Mind...Read This

I wanted to make a really cool post, with maybe a good theory to prove, or something of that sort.

But I can't seem to think of a thing.

So I thought I would share some random on-my-mind's (meaning is over-rated, right?)


1. I go back to Florida in about two and a half months. It seems so far away! I cannot wait:/

2. Dillion's Haircut Song!!! "Oh my gosh Dillion, you got a haircut" :)
(you're probably thinking I've lost it, so copy and paste the URL below to understand)

http://youtu.be/OgNmMbuVBAA






3. I've been hoping that Kicking Daisies comes back to Florida soon, because interviewing them in person would be really cool. I've never actually done an in-person interview with a celebrity before, so that would be a great experience, especially with nice people like KD:)


4. My mind has been with the library a lot lately. I work there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and I really enjoy it. I help with the childrens programs, and I do book shelving and things like that. It's really cool, and a really good work experience. And everyone that I work with is just so nice, and it's a beautiful library. Thats one place I will miss when I go home(but I assure you, I'm ready to go home!)


5. I have been thinking a lot about the fun things I'm going to do when I get home. For one, I'm having a big, all-out crazy fun sleepover in mah crib:) I miss doing that! For two, when we get back we're taking my best buddy Sonya to Disney World for the first time in her life! That is going to be epic! (But why does October have to be so far away!)



I hope you enjoyed this random post. What is on your mind right now? COMMENT:)


-Marelle<3

3 comments:

Jenna Blake Morris said...

I used to be an aide for my school library. When I transferred schools, that stopped, but I loved doing it. And you're right, meaning is way overrated. (:

Abby said...

I would love to work at the library, but unfortunately I don't have that much free time right now. It sounds like a blast!
It would be so neat to interview a celebrity. I've never done it either. :)
Have a great day!

Mina said...

Oh I hope we can interview them!! I LOVE KD!!
I know FL is gonna be so awesome:)
-Mina;)