Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Post About Another...

Blog:)


Yup, made another blog. I'm not obsessed or anything...


Ha ha, actually, me and my sister made this blog for updates and more for our youtube channel, youtube.com/minaandmarellecole. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun, so if you would, please follow it! It is minaandmarellecole.blogspot.com! I hope you enjoy it, please let me know what you think of it as well! And if you haven't subscribed to our channel yet...please do so:) We actually posted two more new videos on there, Bratty Patty in the car, and Fishing Pole Joel's girlfriend, so let me know what you think!


Oooh and in other news...

be on the look-out for me, Mina and Sonya in the upcoming issue of M Magazine(one of my favorite magazines EVER!)! That's right, their doing an article about our friendship! Isn't that awesome??? I'll let you know when it comes out, I'm looking forward to it!!!


-Marelle<3

No comments: