Thursday, July 7, 2011

Check This Out:D

So, Mina kinda got me started on something yesterday...


Apparently, there's a possibility that Kicking Daisies might be coming back to Florida for the Radio Disney Holiday Concert(the concert we went to last December), so now I'm all hyped up, and hoping they are going to come(I really want to get another interview)


So the point of all this is I thought I would share with you the video of the Allstar Weekend/Kicking Daisies concert we were at of ASW performing Dance Forever, look for our sign in the crowd, it says "We Heart ASW!", and then let me know what you think:)Be patient and watch for the sign!!! copy and paste the URL below:

http://youtu.be/KxMTiwxwBoA



That was the best day of my life...:D


-Marelle<3

1 comment:

Nicki said...

oo i see it!! thats soo cool! hope they come back 4 you guys :] haha