Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Blogs! (So Excited!)

So, I, Marelle Cole, am now contributing to two more awesome blogs! Here's a little about them:


The Jabberings Of A Few Teenage Authors (To-Be)

This is a great writing blog that I came across, and I am now accepted and writing short stories, and poetry for it! So check it out:

wetheauthors.blogspot.com


Music Mania

This is a music blog all about different types of music and bands, and since music is practically my life, I'm so glad to be writing for it!

musicloversmania.blogspot.com



Please check them out, you can also find them on my profile under blogs I manage, along with my Kicking Daisies blog, kickingdaisiesfanblog.blogspot.com



Thanks, please tell me what you think here, and on the other blogs if you wish:)


-Marelle<3

P.S. Like my new Cheshire Cat photo? ;) I needed some more decor' for this blog, so I also added a new background photo, and a awesome new header a friend made for me (thanks Tami!<3)Thoughts?

2 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE the new design! So neat.:)
I can't for your future posts from all those blogs. You're a great writer.

Joyful said...

You're welcome :)

Yay on the new blogs - checked them both out, pretty cool!