Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life Of A Busy Bee

Yup thats me, the person who is in a very busy, spur-of-the-moment family. The family that just randomly decides to come on up to NC and, oh yeah, spend the whole summer there. My family is very crazy. Which is good because I can't stand not being occupied at any moment. Today was my precious pup Belle's birthday, she turned 2. She is a very wild and crazy dog, but she is a total sweetheart. Happy birthday Bellezy:) Life around here has been pretty cool, we've been going down to the Tucksaseegee river a lot to go swimming, and have been getting a lot of cold sodas and milkshakes at the local general store:) But don't think I've forgotten FL, I miss it everyday, or more so I miss my friends and family there. I can't wait 'til my best friend Sonya can come up and visit, that will totally make me feel better:) -Marelle

1 comment:

Nicki said...

AAWWWWW HAPPY BIRTHADY BELLE:]