Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogger Obsession

It seems I have become obsessed with editing, posting, ect. on my blog and on my Kicking Daisies blog. Did you notice my new design? Do you like it? FEEDBACK:) Anyway, I have been working VERY hard on the Kicking Daisies one, and have been trying desperately to get more followers, so I was wondering if you would check it out for me, even if you don't like Kicking Daisies, or have never heard of the band, I would appreciate you going to it and letting me know what you think of the design and such. Blogger STILL isn't letting me post links so here's the URL address:

kickingdaisiesfanblog.blogspot.com


I hope you enjoy it, and by the way, my contest ends tomorrow, so enter if you didn't, I haven't got very many entries.


Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

-Marelle<3

3 comments:

Abby said...

I like the design! Both here and on the Kicking Daisies blog. :) I hope you get some more entries on your contest!

Abby :D

ps. can Maggie enter if she doesn't have a blog?

Nicki said...

yess lovee the neww design:]

Joyful said...

Looks good Rell! My only critique would be that some of the text is kind of hard to read, mostly your links, so you might want to make that a lighter color.

Also, I'd love to make you a cool header for your blog if you want one?