Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking Forward To...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've been kind of lacking on post ideas., *horrified gasps from the readers* but never fear, there's always something going on with me worthy of posting. *giant sigh of relief*

Lately, it seems all I can think about is concerts. Why? Well...

For one, my second(but first in-person) interview with Kicking Daisies is coming up when they come down to Florida on December 10th. Last week, it was confirmed by their tour manager that we will indeed be doing it, so I've been a happy girl:)
 Does anyone have any ideas of interesting questions I could ask them? I would be very happy if you shared some with me.


So, the second concert on my mind is a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Allstar Weekend concert!


That's right folks, I told my parents all I wanted for Christmas was tickets to see them again, so they ordered me some, and I will be going with my sis on February 9th, at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney! There, we're also going to see Hollywood Ending, another band I really like, and might possibly, hopefully, get an interview with them.(Hollywood Ending of course; not Allstar Weekend)

(If you've never heard Hollywood Ending, you should click here to hear their song, "You Got Me", it's very good and reminds me of Allstar Weekend!)


Of course, I'm also thinking of Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays. I can't wait to dig into that turkey and pumpkin pie! I also love getting up and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Also, I hate football, but I'm excited because Big Time Rush will be singing the national anthem at one of the T-Day games this year! I'll be tuned in;)


 Ooh, another thing I'm excited about, and I hope you will be too, is me and my sister's channel has gone completely Christmas for the Holiday season, we will be posting all holiday-themed videos, and have changed our page look for the season! Please click here and check it out! Tell me what you think!

What are you looking forward to this year? COMMENT:)

-Marelle<3

No comments: