Saturday, November 12, 2011

In Case Ya Didn't Know...

I have some awesome friends with some awesome blogs. So check them out and follow them if you haven't!

First of all, I have my sis Mina's of course, click here to visit it(and follow!)



Then we have my friend Abby's, who is actually the person that got me blogging(thank you Abby!!!) click here to visit it (and follow!)



My bestie Sonya's, she doesn't post very much, but hopefully we can change that;) Click here to visit(and follow!)



My girl Nicki's blog, which rocks:D Click here to visit(and follow!)



My sista(not really...) Lyssa's blog, click here to visit(and follow!)



My friend Justin's blog that I just made for him, theres not much on it yet, but still click here to visit(and follow!)


That's it! Sadly not many of my friends have bloggers. But thanks for reading:D

-Marelle<3

No comments: