Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday To Mina(And Other Fun Things)



Hello Peope!!! It's been a long time since I've posted, I know. I just haven't had time to get on the computer, I've been so busy. So here's whats been going on...
These past three or four weeks have been pretty exciting, about three weeks ago we actually got to meet Daniel Curtis Lee, AKA Kojo from the show Zeke and Luther, he was at Disney filming a comercial and my mom is definately a huge fan of him,she loves that show and he is her favorite character, so she was yelling things out to him, but the Disney workers didn't want him getting pictures with anyone, but when he was on his break he snuck over and got some pictures with us, which was so cool, he seemed really nice. Jennifer Stone was also there, but we didn't get to meet her.
One of the most exciting things for me so far in these past few weeks was getting to interview Ben and Duran from Kicking Daisies via Youtube.com for me and my sister's fan site, kickingdaisiesfanblog.blogspot.com, it was so cool to get to interview them, they were so nice and they answered all our questions, and I really look up to them as musicians and one of my favorite bands ever. They are such an inspiration to me, and many others I'm sure, because they are only my age, and they have already achieved so much! (Ben is 14 and Duran is 15) Thank you guys:)
So, the third was my little sister Mina's birthday, and we had a really good time all the week of to celebrate it! On Thursday we spent the day at Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Friday we went to Animal Kingdom(and rode Mina's very favorite rollercoaster, Expedition Everest, twice in a row), then Saturday our friend Sonya spent the night with us, and that was a lot of fun! We stayed up late, ate a lot of snacks, listened to music, watched the KCAs, played games, and had a great time. Then Sunday we went with our friends to Rainbow Rollerland, our local skating rink, and had a great time!

Guess what me and Mina got as Mina's Bday/Early Easter present???
A KODAK PLAYSPORT CAMERA:D
We are so happy our parents surprised us with this, as some of you might know, we really enjoy creating and posting videos on our youtube channel(youtube.com/minaandmarellecole), and the quality of our videos will now be so much better.

My little sister is now a teenager, and I'm really happy for her. She is a really cool kid, she is super creative, she thinks up a huge percentage of everything on our youtube channel. She is really talented, at singing, at cooking, at anything she puts her mind to. And my favorite thing about her, she is super funny! She can make anyone laugh, and she is the best comedian I've ever seen. I'm lucky to have a sister like her.

Please go give mina your best birthday wishes at her, minaseverdaylife.blogspot.com, or leave them here for me to give to her.

Well, thats about it, talk to you later peeps;)

-Marelle Cole<3

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Aww Cuties!! Yay A Camera! YIPEEEEEE!! :] haha HAPPYYBIRRTHDAYYMINAA :]] sounds aWESOMEE