Monday, April 18, 2011

These Days-Kicking Daisies

Where do you go when you're down? To turn yourself back around, where do you go when you're gone, do you let yourself fall back to where you came from...



I can't talk to you, without bleeding through, all the pain I turned away, I can't think of you, without needing to, distract myself this way, I can finally get my feet back on the ground and, start to say, that I'm better off without you, These Days



Where does this feeling come from? And when can I throw it away? When can we get through the games, when we let our hearts give up for all the same things


I can't talk to you without bleeding through, all the pain I turned away, I can't think of you without needing to, distract myself this way, I can finally get my feet back on the ground and start to say, that I'm better off without you...


These Days are getting strange I'm caught in a mess or I'm climbin' to the top, it gets harder everytime I am on the stage and I've finally made it stop, I'm walkin' on this tightrope, my mind is getting strong, it's time I figured out where I belong


I can't talk to you without bleeding through, all the pain I turned away, I can't think of you, without needing to, distract myself this way, I can finally get my feet back on the ground and, start to say, that I'm better off without you, These Days

<3<3<3<3

No comments: