Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!(And Other Events)

Hello! How was your Easter? Tell me under blog comments!


Today, the 25th of April is my cousin Cali's B-day! She turned 10 years old! I'm sorry I won't be around for your party, but hey, at least you and Luke are even now;) Love ya!


Okay so, the day before Easter we went to an AWESOME concert by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which is not really an orchestra, but a huge rock band with tons of people in it, and they have the most amazing shows! The first half of every concert has a story, so it's kinda like a play with people acting out different parts, but the story is told by a storyteller and by music! This story was about Ludwig Beethoven and his last night to live, and he spends the whole night bargaining with the devil over his soul, until he is told at last that the devil does not own your soul. I probably didn't explain it very well, but it was super good! Another amazing part about their concerts is the light and fire shows during the concerts! So anyway, the second half of the concert was actually my favorite part, it didn't have a story, but it was louder, and super rockin', and had some amazing light shows during it! I strongly recommend you go to see this awesome band, no matter what kind of music you like, these guys are for everyone!



My Easter was pretty average, we ate a ham dinner with my grandparents, and got some cool stuff from my mother(including one of my fav movies, Prince of Persia on DVD!)




TTYL-
Marelle<3

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh, that's funny, we had ham too. Except it was for lunch. We didn't do much on Easter. First we went to church and then stayed home the rest of the day. :) It was fun. Can't wait to see you either!

Abby :D

Nicki said...

Hehe We had ham too:] lol
oo cool! glad ya had a good timee!
<3Nicki