Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag:D

Here we go...

Do you like to take tags, or do you consider them chores? Answer carefully!
I love tags!


What's your favorite cartoon?
Spongebob! What else??


Who's your favorite comedian?
It would probably be a tie between Jim Varney and Dick Van Dyke.

What are you wearing right now?
My PJ's:) Oversized Jonas shirt and comfy pajama shorts!

Do you ever talk to your pets like their people?
Yep:)

What do you hear right now?
Nick Jonas and the Administration, ha, I'm listening to their song "Stronger(Back on the Ground)"

Do you like to rock out?
DUHHHHHHHH:D Rock, dude:)

What is your favorite color to wear?
Black and red!

If you could, would you deisgn your own clothing?
Totally, I love fashion design.

Who is the real JB: The Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber?
The JoBro's! They were the first, the best, and always will be! Don't get me started on Justin Bieber:p

Have you ever gotten gum stuck on your face from blowing bubbles?
Uh-huh, who hasn't?

Who taught you to ride a bike? WITHOUT training wheels?
My wonderful dad:)

Who's your favorite American Idol?
Scotty McCreery, personality wise. And he's super talented! But I also love Kelly Clarkson, she's amazing!

Hit the keyboard, then make a sentence from the letters:
jhb Jonas hot Brothers:)

Big Time Rush or Allstar Weekend?
Music wise, Allstar Weekend:)

Taylor Swift or Taylor Lautner?
Taylor Swift


I tag everyone that is following me. If you are following me, this means you! Take this tag! And if you're not following me and would like to take this tag...follow me, duh;)




Also make SURE to join my online book club! Click here for details! I need members, show the love;)
-Marelle<3

No comments: