Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Bright Idea!

Okay, dear friends and readers, I had a bright idea today, what if we all got together and started an online book club? We could all decide on a book, read a few chapters a week, and discuss them together on our blogs! Book clubs are a great way to connect with friends, and maybe make new friends, while doing something that I personally love: reading! Anybody interested?



Here's how I thought we could decide on a book, everyone can enter their idea for a book that they would like to read for the group under comments on this post, and then once all the suggestions are in, I will put up the list of book suggestions here(including my suggestions), and have the club members vote on which book they want to read. Whichever book gets the most votes will be the book we read!



If you would like to join the book club and discussion, please make a post on your blog telling about the club, and include a link to this post. Let me know that you've made a post under comments. Let's try to get a lot of people to join!



Please enter your book suggestion below(please only enter one suggestion), and let me know if you will be joining the club.


Let's all get together and go on a reading adventure!;)


-Marelle<3

2 comments:

Mina said...

I would like to suggest:
The Secret Garden
:)
And here's the address to my post:
minaseverydaylife.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-club.html

-Mina;)

Leah said...

Great idea! I'd love to join you!
Hmmm...let me see. There are so many good books to decide on...
Maybe one of the Narnia books or the Anne of green gables books?

So my ideas would be either Anne of green gables or The horse and his boy. :-)

Blessings,
Leah