Sunday, October 2, 2011

We're Home! (And Other News)

Yup, I'm super-dee-duper glad to be back in FLORIDA:)

We got back at about 2:30am Thursday morning, and I had a feeling of happiness that I just couldn't quite describe. Nothing feels better than to finally get home after being away for five months. Take it from me.


On Friday night, we had a sleepover with my buddy Sonya, we were pretty freakin' excited to see each other. We had a blast playing games, doing make up, and talking all night.

On Saturday we hung out with Sonya and my other buddy Justin.


So are you ready to hear some really cool news? Me, Mina, and Sonya are in M Magazine(one of my favorite teen gossip magazines!). I sent in a story about us being best friends, and my favorite time that we had together. Please go pick up the October/November issue, which should be anywhere they sell magazines, and flip to page 64(at the way bottom of the page, I missed it at first!), and there we are! Here's the pic that was in the magazine:

So psyched that they picked my story. Thanks M, you rock;) Actually, it was so funny, when my friend Justin saw we were in the magazine, he was running through the store showing it to random people saying "Look, they are in the magazine!". I have crazy friends:)



A few more announcements, one being, ALLSTAR WEEKEND RELEASED ANOTHER ALBUM:D Ahaaahaaa yes, I love them:p
My Photos by
Two is, we have another really random, funny video on our youtube that we taped right before we left NC. We were so bored because there was nothing to do. Click here to watch it, it's hilarious!

I'm also really excited to announce that soon enough, I'll be getting internet myself, so I will be a much more dedicated blogger.(more details soon!)


Lot's of Love,
Marele<3

1 comment:

Abby said...

Neat! I've never been in a magazine before. :) I really don't listen to much music; what is Allstar Weekend's music like?
Glad you got home safely!