Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the lack of posting, I just haven't gotten any chances to get on the internet lately(hence the title of this post!)


Monday night and Tuesday of last week, we spent time with our BFF's from New Jersey, Nicki and Alyssa Lenkel and their parents, and it was totally awesome! We spent the whole day on Tuesday at Magic Kingdom, from 9:30 to 4:30, and we had so much fun! We rode all the rides and had a great time! Sadly, I didn't get any pics because I lost my camera, but Nicki and Alyssa did, and I got some videos that I will soon post on youtube:)



We are officially moved into our new house, we moved in the night before last, and it's been...crazy to say the least! There's boxes and things everywhere, and I'm still on the search to find my make-up in the boxes...GRRRR lol:) But it's been fine, I think the dogs are a little confused as to where they are though, lol.


Hope you have a terrificul week, keep your head held high!



-Marelle<3

2 comments:

Nicki said...

<3<3<3
Textmee wen u post themm!
Good luck w. the new house!

Abby said...

Disney sounds like so much fun, especially with friends :)!

I hope your move-in goes wonderfully! And I hope it gets less crazy. Is it sorta squishy in there, or do you all have plenty of room?

Abby :D