Monday, August 23, 2010

Me:)

Here's some things you probably don't know about me:

Big Time Rush is my absolute favorite show, it is so funny it makes me crack up! My fav from the band are Logan and Kendall! Actually, the background on my laptop is BTR, I'm so dorky/obsessive/in love with the cute boys in the band:)

I'm actually pretty good at dancing in heels, which probably sounds pretty weird, but true:)

My fav lipgloss I own was given to me for my birthday from my friend Tami, it's Strawberry skittles, so good!

I hate the sound of plastic utensils being rubbed together...EEK!

My wall is so full of posters that you can barely even see the wall, lol, crazy but true!

I hate it when someone won't shut up during a movie, it drives me insane!

I own about eight Jonas Brothers shirts, and who knows how many items all together!

Jean shorts are my favorite things to wear in the summer, I have a really cool pair that are ripped and have paint splatters all over them!

So yeah, wasn't that interesting? lol, now you know more about the weirdo, me!

-Marelle, Mrs. Nicholas Jonas

5 comments:

Joyful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyful said...

Yay for Skittles lipgloss! I'm glad you like it...I didn't know it was your favorite!

And for the record, I'd have to agree with you being good at dancing in heels! I'm always amazed at that. Haha, considering I can't even walk in them hardly!

Marelle said...

Haha, I love it, its so tasty, and no I don't eat it lol!

Thanks, lol!

Abby said...

Whoops... I like to talk during movies, I must have been driving you crazy. :D Sorry.

Eeek... I don't like that sound either. Our mother doesn't like the feel of wet wood.

Wow! You can dance in high heels? How high? :D

See you soon!

Abby :D

Marelle said...

Haha, no you weren't bothering me, lol!

Huh, thats weird!

Yeah, I'm okay at it! I'm not sure but one time I almost tripped wearing some really high ones, lol:)