Monday, August 16, 2010

Whats Up?

Hey whats up? It's Marelle, I just wanted to know what ya'll have been up to lately.

Nicki, special shout-out to you for making an awesome post for our Stardoll news blog
stardollnews4members.blogspot.com
Its great, so anyone who likes stardoll check it out! We need to get more readers, so tell your friends! Hopefully Nicki's sister Alyssa will write some posts soon too, get to work Alyssa, lol jk!


I also wanted to tell anyone who cares that we have a dog blog (hee hee, rhyme) now that is written by my doggies Bing and Belle. We have been advertising for it around the neighborhood and to anyone who would listen, so hopefully we can get some more readers! Were thinking of putting some signs up at Petco, anyone have any other ideas?


Today we were swimming for a big portion of the day with friends, I just love swimming with them, even if they do try to dunk me under every second, lol:)


So, I hope you have a good week, PEACE OUT!:D

-Marelle

2 comments:

Abby said...

I like your dog blog! It's cool. :D I wish we had a pool. Or a pond. Or even a puddle. :D

Abby :D

Marelle said...

Haha, I wish we had one too! But swimming at a friends house is nice too!