Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey

Whats up?

Today we went to McDonalds with our friend, and then came back and me and my BFF did each others nails, we used the fake acrylic nails, they are really fun! Mine are black with glow in the dark skulls on them and my friends are white with pink plaid on them! So yeah, what plans do you have for this week? I'm probably going to my little cousins pool party on Friday with her little friends, lol, but I'm sure it will be cute. I'll probbly bringing a friend with me, and then she'll probably spend the night with us along with my cousins that night, so I'm looking forward to her staying with us, we always have great sleepovers with our BFF! Oh, also, yesterday my mom let me drive the car! Yeah, from my side of the yard to our grandparents side, lol! I learned to reverse and it was cool! My friend was with me and she said I did great! lol!

Have a great week!

-Marelle

1 comment:

Abby said...

Neat! I would love to drive a car!


Abby :D