Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Design!

So, if you're a regular reader of my blog, I guess you noticed the new design. So...do you like it? I don't know, I guess I was just over my last one, but I want your opinion. What do you like about? What do you dislike about it? Is there anything I could add/change that would make it better? Comment and let me know!

So, we went on a little mini-four-day-vacay to Orlando, I was SO glad to be back to Disney. While there, I of course had to get a picture with the Wonderland characters for my blog:) Oh, and also these cool mad tea party plants

Yay Disney!!!!!! ;)
What have ya'll been up to? Comment and let me know(and don't forget about the design!).

-Marelle<3

3 comments:

Leah said...

Neat!
It looks great!
I like it. :-)

Blessings,
Leah

Abby said...

That's such a neat design! It's definitely you, although the other one was really cute too. Disney looks so fun, although last time we were there, it was so hot and crowded. :P Today was my baptism and it went great! I was barely nervous at all. Have a great day! ♥

Nicki said...

love the pic!! yay disney:D
and the design is so cute:]