Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry (late) Christmas!

How was your Christmas? Mine was awesome, though I'm a little sad that it's over. On Christmas eve we had a big party with my mom's side of the family, and on Christmas day, we went over to my dad's parents house and ate Christmas dinner. We've had a lot of fun this weekend because my Aunt Leslie, Uncle John, and cousins Joel and Leah were staying with my mamaw and papaw right behind us, so we got to spend a lot of time with them this year.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmastime, and that your New Year will be just as wonderful.



Peace and Love,
Marelle

3 comments:

Abby said...

We had a great time too! We got together with our mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve (just like you!) and on Christmas Day it snowed, so we couldn't go anywhere.

It was really fun! Glad to hear that you had a great one as well. :)

Abby :D

Leah said...

Yep. I had a beautiful white Christmas. I am sad it's over too. :-(

But I am glad that we have a the New Year to still celebrate. Sounds like you had a great Christmas too. :-)

~Leah

Nicki said...

can't waitt to see u !! Trip 2 WDW= Best xmas giftt eveerrrr :] <3