Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fun Tag

Hello, I thought I would post this fun tag, I'm not gonna tag anyone in particular though, just take it if you think it sounds fun:)


1.Where are you writing this at?
I'm in my bedroom, I'm making the post now and then I'll put it up on the internet when I get on.


2.Explain what the place that you're writing at looks like
It has posters all over the walls, mostly Jonas Brothers ones, also some BTR ones, Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, David Archuleta, Orlando Bloom, Keke Palmer, and Keira Knightley.There are also a lot of things that me and my friends have drawn on my walls. I have a piano, a bunk bed, a desk, a dresser, a kareoke machine, a boom box, and a stereo.


3. Name the first song and it's artist that pops into your head
"New York" by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys:)


4.Whats the last song you listened to?
"The Weekend" by Allstar Weekend


5.Write the chorus of the song.
"When I fall down, I know I've got this weekend to live, I'm gonna get my freak on, it carries me, and we'll be rockin' our playlist, I won't back down, I'll live it up like Hendrix now, I'll paint my face just like Kiss, let's own this town, it's all about the weekend so lets get down!" (love that song:D)


6. What time is it?
11:15 pm.


7.What are you wearing right now?
My PJ's:) An oversized Pirates of the Caribbean shirt with purple pajama pants.


8.Whats something you're looking forward to right now?
A Christmas party with friends on the 19th of December:)


9. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
A few minutes ago.


10. Who were you saying it to?
My mom.


11. Look down at your nails, are they painted? If so, what color?
Yeah, they're painted neon orange;)


12. Where was the last place that you bought something at? And what was it?
Wal*mart. It was a Christmas gift for a friend.


Thanks for reading, and if you want to do it, take the tag:)


Lot's O' Love,
Marelle♥

No comments: