Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here!

Yay, it's exactly three weeks 'til Christmas! Who has their decorations up? We do! We have a ton of decorations up! Christmas is a really important time at our house, we love spending it with family and friends.

One of the best things about Christmas to me is all the traditions and special events we have during this time of year. I love going caroling with family and friends, it's so fun and peaceful. We go door-to-door in our neighborhood, and if were lucky, we get served treats:) Our home church also has a Secret Santa, which will be starting tomorrow. We all draw a name, and have to make(not buy) a present for the person we get, without telling anyone:) We exchange the gifts at our annual Christmas party. We also have a Puckett-family Christmas party on Christmas eve, where we get to see our mom's side of the famiy and exchange gifts.

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is sitting down with my family and watching Christmas movies, like "It's A Wonderful Life" or "Miracle On 34rth Street" while drinking hot chocolate.

Also, this year I got (drumroll please) THE WHOLE MONTH OF DECEMBER OFF SCHOOL!!! YAY!!! Talk about Christmas vacation:) I love having school off and to be able to do whatever I want:)

Christmas is a really awesome thing, and a great way to remember Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas!
-Marelle

2 comments:

Nicki said...

The whole month of???
ommgg i wishh i had that!!!!!!
Lucky:] well have fun!!

Abby said...

I love Christmas time! Especially all the Christmas songs. :D


Abby :D


And my recital went great! There was about 48 songs and everyone did well. :D