Saturday, November 6, 2010

Song Contest

Hey! So its time for my very first contest, and I'm really excited for the winner, because the prize is a Jonas Brothers poster! So I'm gonna write a clip of a song here, and you send me the name of the song and the artist either in blog comments, or (if you don't have a blogger) to my email, marellecole@yahoo.com. Then the first person to give the right answer will be announced here, and if they live far away, they will send their address to my email, and I will send them the poster. So, here is the song:


"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, sayin' hey-oh, I gotta let go, I wanna celebrate and live my life, sayin' hey-oh baby let's go"


So, can you name that tune and its artist?

Good luck!

-Marelle

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oooh... can we look it up?

Abby :D

Abhishek Duggal said...

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

forsurveysonly at gmail dot com