Wednesday, November 10, 2010

50th Post!!!

Yay! I'm finally onto my 50th post! It's kinda hard to believe! I'd like to say thank you to Abby Frick for showing me blogger, and for putting this background on my blog(I couldn't figure it out)

Life has been good, but I'm a little upset right now, because my next door neighbor and BFF, Sonya is moving away. Well, she's not moving far away, about less than five minutes away, but it still won't be the same as having her right next door. But hey, in a little more than two months I'll be able to drive over to your house Sonya, you can hop in the HHR and we can go shopping:) Oh, Sonya was the first person (not counting adults) to ride in a car with me driving, so she should be congratulated for taking such a risk:) WERE GONNA MISS YOU SONYA! I'm gonna miss running over there when I get one of my stupid ideas, and how you always go along with it, I'm gonna miss our long bike rides on the trail, and walking my pain in the neck dogs around the block. I'm gonna miss you and Justin making fun of each other constantly. I ♥ you!


So, we had a lot of fun last Thursday, we got to see our friends from New Jersey, Nicki and Alyssa Lenkel, at Disney World! We rode some rides, watched Turtle Talk with Crush and Off Kilter, and did a lot of Kim Possible missions, I'm not sure how many...:) We had a lot of fun, CAN"T WAIT TIL YOU COME BACK TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!


We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Thanksgiving at my house, because for us the day after Thanksgiving is Christmas decorating day, and the start of the Christmas season, which is my very favorite time of year! Thanksgiving in itself is a lot of fun too, I can't wait to dig into that turkey:)

Until Next Post,
Marelle Cole♥

2 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats on your 50th! I'm so glad you started blogging. :D

I'm sorry about Sonya. I hope you can visit her still just as much. :D

Thanksgiving! YUM!

Abby :D

Nicki said...

Lovee You!!
we hadd soo much fun too:)