Saturday, October 16, 2010

My life:)

Hello!

A few days ago my dad found a baby bunny in his clients yard and now we are taking care of hime! His name is Thumper and he is so little and a total sweetheart!

Today we went to the Fall Festival that goes on in the town near us every year, its fun! We go around and stuff ourselves silly with Festival Food:) Also, they have a greased pig contest at the end, but we didn't get to stay for that part.

We recently got to go back to Disney (after being blocked out) and we've been going about once or twice a week again. At Epcot they have a new/old show called Captain EO. It was orignally made in 1986 but they've brought it back, its a 3D movie starring Micheal Jackson, and BOY is it CHEESY! I can barely watch it without cracking up, because when Micheal Jackson talks, he sounds like a girl! Ha ha, its a pretty dumb show:p

So, thats about it, so 'til next time,

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE


-Marellezidy(as my sis calls me)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Aww! Your bunny sounds so sweet!
When you go to the festival, do they have funnel cake? :D I love it.
Do you like Michael Jackson's songs?

Abby :D

Marelle said...

Oh yes, I love Funnel Cakes!!!

Yeah, I like some MJ songs, but he himself is not my fav dude;p