Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday June 1st

Hello!
Let me see if I can catch you up on whats been happening this week.


Today we went down to St. Petersburg, our old hometown because one of our old church friends, Barbara passed away so we went to her funeral and me and Mina sang in it. She was a good lady and we will miss her.


Before we went to the funeral we ate at Golden Corral, one of my favorite restaraunts, which was the upside to today.

Also at my grandparents house me and Mina found some baby kittens in their tree and played with one of them but dad said we couldn't keep it:(


Today is also Belle's first birthday! Happy Birthday my little doxen/terrier! Her brother Scruffy is also spending the next three weeks with us since his owner went to Panama, so we got to celebrate his birthday to which is the same as Belle's. We gave him and Belle a cookie and played with them for their special day:)



Have a great week!



-Marelle♥

1 comment:

Abby said...

Happy B-day Belle! Sounds like a busy week! :D

Abby :D