Friday, June 18, 2010

My favs:)

Here's some more "Interesting" stuff about me, like my fav stuff:)


Bands: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas & The Administration, Savatage, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, KSM and more that I can't think of at the moment



Singers: Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Corbin Bleu, John Olivia, and many more.



Movies: Spectacular, Pirates Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Camp Rock, The Game Plan, Bedtime Stories, and many more.



Most listened to songs (at the moment) Last Time Around by Nick J. and The A.,
I Gotta Feelin' by the Black Eyed Peas, Please Be Mine by the Jonas Brothers,
Turn Right by the Jonas Brothers, Black Keys by the Jonas brothers,
Believe by Savatage, Tied Together with a smile by Taylor Swift, Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift, Halo by Beyonce, My life would suck without you by Kelly Clarkson
The time of my life by David Cook, and many MANY more!



Clothes I like (at the moment) Liquid leggings, fedora hats, colorful short-shorts (hee-hee), converse, silly bands (SO CUTE!!!) bangle braclets, cool graphic t-shirts, and much more!!!


TV Show I watch: American Idol, JONAS, Big Time Rush, iCarly, Full House,True Jackson VP, Sonny With A Chance, and many more.



Food I love: steak, ice cream, hostess cupcakes, hamburgers, fries, grilled chicken (or any kind of chicken!) CHOCOLATE ANYTHING!!!



Thats it for now, thanks for reading,
peace out peeps!



-Marelle

2 comments:

Abby said...

Definitely chocolate anything...except maybe chocolate covered bugs. :p

What have you been doing?

Abby :D

Marelle said...

Not much, I haven't been on the internet in forever so thats why I haven't posted in a long time.


-Marelle