Monday, June 28, 2010

So Excited!

Hey everyone!



I'm so excited because it's only 10 days until we go on vacation to North Carolina! It's gonna be a blast, hopefully the cabin that we stay at will have internet so I can keep you posted on whats going on!


On the way up, were gonna stop in GA at me and Mina's penpal's Abby and Maggie Fricks house, which were so excited about too! It's gonna be great to see them again!



For now I'm just enjoying my time off school, I finished all of this years school last week and will be starting the new year of school August 1st (which I'm not really looking forward to).


Summer is a wonderful time full of friends and family free time and I couldn't enjoy it more!



Have a wonderful week!



-Marelle♥

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Yay for finishing school! Double yay for vacay! (ha that rhymes!) Bummed we're not coming with this time. Oh well, you'll just have to bring us back some blue cream soda!

Abby said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see you!!!!

Abby :D