Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Second day in NC

Hello People of Earth!

North Carolina is still rockin'! Today we went to the Fun Factory, which, is like Chuck-E-Cheese's, but with more games and Go-Carts, Laser Tag, Mini Golf, and more! We also went to Dillsboro which is a little town with lots of shops, and the one General store happens to have the best milkshakes EVER! Of course, I had to get one! (I have a chocolate obsession for those of you who don't know)

Were still at our friends house, but tomorrow we will probably be staying at a Holiday Inn in Dillsboro.

I love NC but I'm missing all of you friends and my doggies!


-Marelle♥

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love chocolate milkshakes! Which do you like better, the Fun Factory or Chuck-e-cheese's?


Abby :D

Marelle said...

I like the fun factory!