Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last day in NC!

Well, we left the Holiday Inn and moved to Ashville and were staying at the Hampton Inn, which is very cool! Here they actually have High Speed in the rooms! So anyway, tommorrow we are leaving and I will get to see my BFF Abby in GA on the way back, and I couldn't be more exited! I'm also looking forward to getting home to my friends and my doggies that I've missed so much (I wonder how life goes on without me down there, lol, just kidding guys!) So, I'll see ya'll back down there in Nobleton probably on Monday.
Special shout-out to Tori, Sonya, and The Puckett Family: I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you!

BYE BYE!

-Marelle♥

2 comments:

Abby said...

I tagged you on my blog!

Grace be with you,

Abby

Marelle said...

Thx:)


♥ ,
Marelle:)