Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Week

Hey everyone, how was you last week of February? Mine was great! I had a sleepover with my besties (My sis and BFF Sonya) and Sunday we had a pizza party in my families gameroom! It was really fun! Today I did my schoolwork (Not fun!) and hung out with my friends Tori and Sonya. We cleaned up the clubhouse, hoping that if we cleaned it our parents might let us have another sleepover this week! (Me and my friends are big fans of sleepovers!) So, I have exiting news, next week we are going to North Caralina! YAY!!!! I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to meet my BFF Abby in Georgia on the way to NC or on the way back from NC.

Have a great first-week-of-March!

-Marelle♥

1 comment:

Abby said...

Have a good trip!!! See you soon (I hope)!

BTW, I have a pic of my new braces on my blog if you're interested. ;)


Abby :D