Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whats been up!

So, I haven't posted in awhile about what I've been doing so...

Well Sunday we went to Disney's Blizzard Beach, and Hollywood Studios.

At Blizzard Beach we rode the tobbagan racers, the snow stormers, tube slides, lazy river, and some others things, but I can't remember all of them:) Oh, we messed around in the wave pool too.


While we were entering Hollywood Studios some nice people on the tram gave us four fastpasses to Rock-N-Rollercoaster, so me and Mina rode it twice:)


Also at Hollywood Studios we rode "The Great Movie Ride", and watched the "American Idol expierience" grand finale. It was very cool! I love to see really good singers get a chance to show their stuff:D


Right now I'm at Cali and Luke's house right now, my dad is watching basketball, go figure:)


So that's whats going on right now, so Hasta La Vista Amigos!




-Marelle♥

2 comments:

Abby said...

:D Looks like a FUN week. :D

Abby :D

Leah said...

You sound busy! But sure does sound like you have been having fun, Marelle!

Blessings,

Leah