Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This week (so far)

Hello everyone! Lets see, well, yesterday I went to Disney's "Typhoon Lagoon" waterpark with my dad and my sister. We rode the first ever watercoaster, "Crush-N-Gusher" which is AWESOME! We also rode some flume slides, and me and my dad rode the big slides that go straight down called "Humunga Cowabunga" (Mina is too scared to go on those, they do look kinda frightening at first)


Later we went to EPCOT, and we watched one of our favorite shows "Off Kilter" and, good news! My dad talked to the guitar player Randy and he might be able to help us record our family song that we want to do!


We also rode "Test Track" which is a fun car ride:)


How was everyone's Mothers Day? Did you make it special for your mom? My mom had a wonderful mothers day, we gave her gifts and went out to eat at "Dairy Queen", YUM!



Have a wonderful rest-of-the-week!!!



-Marelle♥

No comments: