Saturday, March 17, 2012

Just What's Up

1. Today I'm hanging out with Jason, Tami, Lee, Shanlie, Mom, Dad, and Mina for St. Patricks Day. We went out to eat at Wendy's, played DJ Hero at my house, now we're hanging out at Jason's, eating, browsing the internet, and watching The Lion King. :)

2. I've been doing a lot of kayaking lately. (Well, I always do, but I've been doing even MORE.) It's so much fun! I go with Mina and we paddle to the boat ramp and go swimming :)

3. Speaking of kayaking, me and Mina are supposed to go for a kayaking trip with our friend Mason tomorrow. Can't wait. :)

4.The Flower and Garden Festival has been going on at Epcot. It's so pretty! They have lot's of cool plant displays.

5. I've been drinking lot's of Sierra Mist Natural lately. It's SO good and refreshing! Have any of ya'll ever had it?

That's all I got for today ;) What's up with you guys? I'd love to know, so COMMENT:)

-Marelle<3

2 comments:

Abby said...

Well, I'd tell you, but I'm planning on writing a letter soon, so I don't want to spoil it. :)

Abby said...

ps. I love the flower displays at Epcot. They are SO pretty and amazing.